The process of getting a quote and placing an order happens through walk-in discussions, email, or phone conversations. To speed things up it is helpful if you know or have these things ready:
• Artwork that you can send to us via email.
• Date you’d like the work completed by.
• How many colors in the design.
• Size of the design (images over 11″ in either direction are “oversize”).
• Placement of the design (front, back, sleeve, etc…).
• The number of garments you have in mind.
• Sizes, colors, and styles of garment (if you are unsure of specifics, a general “standard T, fitted T, hoodies, tank tops, hats, etc.” description will aid us in finding you the right product and an accurate quote.
We prefer Adobe Illustrator files, but also appreciate Adobe PDF files with Illustrator editing enabled. The file should be sent as CMYK, with all text OUTLINED.
For Photoshop files we prefer 300dpi images at the desired size of the art. In other words: If the design is to be 10″ x 10″, the image should be 10″ x 10″ at 300dpi minimum. The file should be sent as CMYK, with all text RASTERIZED.
For Photoshop files that have been converted to Adobe PDF, be sure that Photoshop Editing is ENABLED and fonts are EMBEDDED. Text in Adobe PDF files do not need to be rasterized if they are embedded.
If you have a hard copy rather than a digital file, be sure that the image is 8.5 x 11 or less, clean, and contains only as many colors as you intend to have in your t-shirt design.
ART CLEANUP AND DESIGN FEES
Here at MODIFIED, we will work with your art to be sure it’s ready for print. We allow a half hour of free image prep time.
All work over a half hour is $40 an hour. If your artwork requires time greater than our image prep allotment, we will specify this to you during the quote process.